We also have sound knowledge in the assembly of batteries and fuel cells:
- Differentiate between battery cell types
- Adhesive foil presence check
- Complete removal of Liner from cell check
- Reading and verifying printed DMC on the label
- Check the angle of the cell conductor plates “on the fly”
- Check the position of the cells and the temperature sensors on block before welding.
- Check the battery type number, manufacturer identification and safety symbols on the label.
- Read multiple DMCs on the cell block “on the fly”